Young professionals are the future of the real estate business. But in a field where the average age is 52, younger real estate practitioners often strive for a way to connect with each other and tap into valuable resources that will help them succeed in business.
REALTOR® Magazine launched the Young Professionals Network in 2006 as a way to help the younger generation of REALTORS® build a stronger link with the magazine and the real estate industry, in general.
Through national networking events, a lively blog, and an information-packed Web site, REALTOR® Magazine’s Young Professionals Network gives its members the tools they need to advance their careers — and have fun in the process!
YPN Mission Statement
YPN is a member-driven organization that helps young real estate professionals excel in their careers by giving them the tools and encouragement to become involved in four core areas:
• REALTOR® associations. Attend REALTOR® conferences and pursue leadership roles with their local, state, and national associations.
• Real estate industry. Take an active role in policy discussions and advocacy issues; be informed about the latest industry news and trends.
• Peers. Network and learn from one another by attending events, participating in online communication, and seeking out mentoring opportunities.
• Community. Become exceptional members of their community by setting a high level of REALTOR® professionalism and volunteering for causes they feel passionate about.
Be sure to share this website with someone you know who would benefit from our group!
Other web resources:
- Florida Realtors YPN Chapter webpage
- Florida Realtors YPN Chapter Facebook Page
- NAR YPN webpage
- NAR Facebook Page
Looking to start a chapter in your area?
Here is a good video to get you started.